Opinion and Perspective
Breast Cancer Treatment
- October 2020 – Yahoo Life – Breast Cancer Survivors Making Strides in Showing that “Going Flat” after Mastectomy is both Beautiful and Valid
- September 2020 – Cancer Therapy Advisor – How Breast Cancer Patients Really Feel About Endocrine Therapy
- August 2020 – HealthLine – Are Older Adults Getting Too Many Cancer Screenings?
- April 2020 – LiveScience – What is Chemotherapy?
- December 2019 – Cancer Today – Avoiding Unnecessary Lymph Node Biopsy
- August 2019 – Everyday Health – Tracking Chemotherapy Side Effects
Breast Cancer Detection and Risk
- October 2020 – UCLA Health – Doctors Fear Mammography Cancellations During Pandemic Could Lead to Poorer Breast Cancer Outcomes
- September 2020 – Parents Magazine – 5 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- November 2019 – Everyday Health – 5 Questions to Ask About Textured Breast Implants
- July 2019 – Business Insider – Allergan Breast Implant Recall
- May 2019 – Healthline – Advantages of 3D Mammograms
- August 2020 – Cancer Therapy Advisor – The Twitter Effect on How Oncologist Conduct and Share Research
- April 2019 – Cancer Therapy Advisor – Navigating Cancer Communication on Twitter
- February 2019 – Cancer Today – Considering the Term “Cancer Survivor”
- June 2018 – MedPage Today – #SocialMediaPrimer: Do’s and Don’ts for Cancer Docs
- March 2018 – Health News Review podcast – Doctors Who Blog
This website does not provide medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. The opinions expressed on this website are those of Dr. Attai and do not reflect the views of the University of California Los Angeles or the David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Attai does not consult for or have financial relationships with any websites, companies or products, including those that are referenced on this website.